Standard rental hours are 7am to midnight.
|Move In/Decorator/Set Up Day||1/2 of daily room rental|
|Move Out Day||1/2 of daily room rental|
|After Midnight charge (1:00 a.m. maximum)||$200/hour|
|Early Open – before 7am||$100/hour|
|Reset Fees (Changes to setups within 7 day deadline, cost per item)||Rental Cost x 2|
|BASIC EQUIPMENT & SERVICES – One time setup charges|
|Our standard tables are silver linen-less.|
|6 ft (72″) Round Linen-less Tables (total inventory limited to 140 tables seating 8-10 per table)||$8|
|5 ft (60″) Round Wooden Tables – price includes a white linen tablecloth (total inventory limited to 120 tables seating 8 per table)||$13|
|8 ft Rectangle Tables- linen-less||$8|
|Skirted Table with linen top||$20|
|Linens (per piece)||$5 each|
|Stages (per section)||$35|
|Pipe & Drape – 8′ high (limited amount available)||
$5 per linear foot
|Pipe & Drape – 14′ high (limited amount)||
$8 per linear foot
|ELECTRICAL SERVICES – Per day|
|All electrical charges are based on a per-day charge. Tradeshow vendors must use custom form for the event found under Electrical Service Order Forms. Customers needing electrical service greater than 20 amp will need to contact Waco Convention Center for specifications, availability and cost.|
|120 volt single – 20 amp||$50 per day|
|Extension cords and power strips||$25 each|
|WCC has limited onsite storage. All freight shipments should be sent to contracted decorator service or other freight receiving and storage contractor. Freight received and stored at the WCC will be charged according to listed prices.|
|Boxes||$10 per box|
|Bulk storage (must be removed at close of event)||$75 per pallet, per event|
|FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICES|
|Waco Convention Center is the exclusive provider of beer, wine and liquor services.|
|Catering fee – all caterers must be approved||25%|
|Bar service||Please speak with our catering sales representative.|
|MISCELLANEOUS EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES – per day|
|Wireless Microphone (handheld or lapel)||$50|
|Mixer – 6 channel||$35|
|White Board – 60″ (2 in stock)||$25|
|Flip Chart and Easel||$15|
|46″ Flatscreen Televisions||$50|
|6’x8′ Tripod Screen (Front, for use in lower level rooms)||$35|
|9×12 Screens (Front, for use in lower level rooms)||$100|
|Podium (box, tabletop, pedestal)||$10|
|Banner Hanging Service – cost per banner||$25|
|Hardwired Internet Connection||$75|
- Equipment is limited. Please call in advance to reserve.
- Brazos Ballroom has two 12′ x 21′ drop-down screens and two permanently installed LCD projectors. There is not an additional charge for their use.
- Bosque Theater contains a drop-down screen and a permanently installed LCD projector. There is not an additional charge for their use.
- Chisholm Hall contains a drop-down screen and a permanently installed LCD projector. There is not an additional charge for their use.
- DeCordova Room and Waco Room have a 60″ wall mounted flatscreen TV with USB port. Your computer can be connected directly to this TV, so no LCD projector is needed. There is not an additional charge for the use of the built-in TVs.
Additional charges may include security (for dances, concerts, or when alcohol is served), head tables, electrical service for bands, a/v equipment, and freight. All setup capacities are approximate and depend on the specific needs of the client.