The Waco Convention Center is currently closed.
If you wish to check date availability for a future date, please visit our Contact Page and fill out the contact form.
Waco Convention Center Reopening Guide
Health and Safety Precautions
The Waco Convention Center’s top priority is the safety of its guests, employees, and all who pass through our doors.
Currently we adhere to the CDC guidelines as well as to guidance from the Waco-McLennan County Public Health District, and Gov. Abbott’s “Plan to Open Texas.” Some of the key points are as follows:
- Our staff wears face coverings at all times when working among the public
- Our staff sanitizes high-touch zones three times daily. These areas include handrails, door handles (both interior and exterior), bathroom surfaces, and escalator/elevator
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at key points in the building
- We practice social distancing
- Staff temperatures are checked every day
- Plexiglass shields are present in the reception office to protect staff and guests/attendees
Health and Safety Precautions for Meeting and Event Planners
We are prepared to work individually with our meeting and event planners to develop plans and procedures specific to each event. Key guidelines are as follows:
- Social distancing must be adhered to while in the facility
- Meeting and event planners must observe health and safety guidelines at all times
- Sanitizing stations will be available
- The event organizer will decide whether to require face coverings of attendees, and if so, he/she would supply these
For more information on COVID-19 and Waco/McLennan County, please visit https://covidwaco.com.